Shipping & Returns Policy
Freight price is auto calculated at product level.
For products shown with the following *, these products are oversized items and freight is subject to a custom quote.
*Please Contact us for a freight quote - Freight charge is subject to your postcode; we will quote you accordingly.
Dispatch is usually made within 2-3 days of your order being placed except for custom made orders or back ordered /new season items which will be displayed at product level.
For urgent orders, same day or next day dispatch may be available, please Contact us chat to us using the window below
We use all major courier companies as well as Australia Post to dispatch our products and every order is tracked and insured. Couriers are selected depending on Client’s location.
- As we use Courier companies to deliver our products, we are not able to ship to PO Boxes.
Note: Due to breakage in transport, Mirrors are shipped to Capital Cities and Regional Victoria Only. By shipping to Capital cities only, we avoid using larger Courier Company who use larger trucks to deliver to regional areas.
We can accept orders from international customers outside Australia, however, please note delivery is only available within Australia. Due to the high freight costs associated from Australia to other parts of the world and the size of our products it is not economical to freight overseas. Freight can be arranged upon request and payable by customer. Returns are not accepted for international orders.
For items who arrived damaged
If your product is damaged upon delivery, contact us within 24 hours of delivery and we will replace your item immediately (providing the item is available, otherwise a replacement will be offered or a full refund). We will take full responsibility and endeavour to have this rectified as soon as possible.
Please insure all claims for breakage are reported within 24 hours of receiving the item, no claims will be warranted after this time, as the courier insurance expires after this time. We also require proof via image on email in order to submit an insurance claim for the damaged item.
- For change of mind Returns
Returns are accepted within 7 days of receiving your order. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned unused and in the same condition you received it. Item must be well packaged to avoid breakage during transport and packaging must be in good condition.
- Non-returnable items, excluded from all change of mind returns include:
- Products described as "made to order"
- Mattresses, bedding and pillows
- Clearance items
- Personalised items
- Within 5 business days of receiving your return, and subject to confirming it is in 'as-new' condition, we will issue you with a refund, in an amount equal to the price you paid for the product, less the cost to ship the product to you and the return shipping back to the warehouse. The return shipping cost is the same as the initial delivery fee. If you purchase an item with promotional shipping (discounted or free shipping) and you return it because you change your mind, we will deduct the actual shipping costs from your refund. Both the cost of shipping the item to you and the cost of the return shipping to the warehouse will be deducted.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description.